Metalaxyl belongs to Group D Phenylamide – Acylamine fungicide. It disrupts nucleic acids synthesis. Metalaxyl is a systemic, benzenoid fungicide. Mancozeb is a dithiocarbamate fungicide and affects the nervous system through their main metabolite, carbon disulfide. It is a multisite protective fungicide and inhibits spore germination and remains on the leaf surface and interfers with six different biochemical processes within the fungal pathogen cell.
It contains a systemic fungicide metalaxyl and a contact fungicide mancozeb and ensures double protection from inside and from outside. It is used for the control of downy mildew of grapes, damping off and black shank diseases in tobacco in the nursery. It is a highly active and systemic fungicide.
- RADAR 72 is highly effective systemic and contact fungicides.
- Disease Spectrum: RADAR 72 is a broad spectrum activity against diseases like Early Blight, Late Blight, Tikka, Downy Mildew, Brown and black rust, Blast, etc.
- Crop Spectrum: Paddy, Wheat, Vegetables (Chilly, Tomato, Potato etc) Horticultural crops (Grapes, Apple), Plantations (Tea, Coffee etc).
Method of Application
- Dosage: 1.5 to 2 kg per ha (500 gm/200 litre of Water).
- First Spray: Plants meet across the rows (Favorable conditions for late blight incidence).
- Second Spray: 10 to 14 days after the first spray.
- Third Spray: 10 to 14 days after the second spray.
Downy Mildew, Late Blight Damping off, Damping off Late Blight Black Shark, Phytophthora foot rot, White rust / Alt. Blight
Grapes, Potato, Tobacco, Black Pepper, Mustard
|Grapes||Downy Mildew||2.5 kg/ha|
|Potato||Late Blight Damping off||2.5 kg/ha. Drenching|
Damping off Late Blight
|Black Pepper||Phytophthora foot rot||2.5 g/vine|
|Mustard||White rust / Alt. Blight||2.5 kg|